Words

Words

04 June 2011

Pastor Ong

Ah~ Just thought of Pastor Ong~
She just left us for West Malaysia yesterday.....
I'll miss her.....
We had a farewell party on Saturday night.....
I like her..... but didn't have much to say.....
That's me.... Don't know why I like her very much.....
Maybe she's the one who's with us since I started my teenage... Hehe....

& we had a dinner with her on Tuesday night.....
Prayer meeting.....
All of the "members" of prayer meeting brought dishes & we actually had a good time....
It's good.... They had some sharing as Pastor Ong said she would be listening to us for the last time....
& that night was the last night I've seen her.... until now....

Time passed....
She had been with us for years.... how many i don't remember.....
Well, I'll miss her..... That's what I wanted to say & what I can only thought of.....
She's good..... & friendly.... I like friendly people.... ^^


Mdm Ong~ not miss anymore~~
I'll miss you~ ^^
God bless you always~

No comments:

Post a Comment