Words

Words

08 January 2014

2014 Late night post..

Late night post..

I know it's late.. But I'm still up..
Basically doing nothing, but not feel like going to sleep yet..

Just wrote a post with mixed Mandarin and English..
About a friend of mine, no special meaning..
But he kinda came into my mind and got me thinking.. something..

2013 has been quite a good year..
I had a lot of new experiences..
Like university life, National Service life, life without parents and a lot more..
I learnt a lot..

2014 has just started..
I hope it will be a good year for me too..
Continue to learn..
Continue to live as who I should be..

We'll never know what tomorrow reveals..
Let's just keep our faith and hopes on..
Our God is with us every day..
May God bless everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment