Words

Words

02 April 2015

1st of April

1st of April
April Fool

Doesn't seem to be any different to me..
People would pull pranks on their friends and all..
Somehow, all my friends are too "serious" to actually do things like that..
Should I be happy or not? Haha!

As fun as it sounds, I had a rather serious day..
Settled two presentations today, which require a lot of "seriousness"..

I don't post a lot so, sometimes I tend to "compensate" by posting a few updates in a time.. Haha!
As I mentioned, my good friend got a boyfriend!
And I'm actually quite close with both of them.. Yea, so that's kind of a new experience..
And as it happens, I'm starting to think a lot about relationships..
With no conclusions, of course..

I would say I'm not ready for a relationship, still.. (Have been single the whole time.. xD)
However, at the same time, kinda tired of being alone, taking care of myself, being independent..
Especially when you're away from home and family..
I don't want my family to worry about me, so, always keeping things to myself..
I guess all who are away from home would understand this..
And I know, this is a stage in life, a process that all of us have to go through..

I'll be strong and go through it by myself..
I know I'm strong enough.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment