Words

Words

01 April 2015

Philosophy 101

Do people really change?
Are those changes permanent or temporary?

Sometimes, you'll find that people do change..
I'm not so sure if those changes are permanent though..
However, the core will never change.. That's for sure..

I'm getting more and more comfortable with things as it is now..
I've started not to like changes.. Not major ones, like friends, lifestyle..
There are always times when we have to change as the environment changes or the people around us change..
As all humans do, I need time to adapt to those changes..
I used to be highly adaptive, I still am..
It's just that I can get used to things with my behaviours, my thoughts need more time..

I wonder though..
Why would people change?
Or specifically, I'm asking, why would people change when they get a partner?

I'm experiencing the change of a good friend recently..
The changes are big..
I'm surprised and not so surprised at the same time..

Then I wonder,
will I change that much when I get a partner?
I want to say I won't.. But I'm not sure..
Who knows about the future, right?
Only God knows..

Therefore, I shall continue to observe their behaviours..
That's what a psychologist does, right?
As a future psychologist, I should start practicing.. *wink*

Just some random thoughts..
It has been sometime since I updated..
Been working on assignments like there's no tomorrow..
Finally there's time to rest..
Final exams are coming though..
Guess I just can't relax for so much now.. *sigh*

[I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.] - Philippians 4:13

2 comments: