Words

Words

03 November 2014

姐姐

I wrote about my brother before, and now it's my sister..
It has been a long time since we actually spent quality time together..
I miss the times when we could actually play crazily together until I laugh so hard that I couldn't catch my breath..
And my mum would scold us for laughing like mad people and might cause our neighbours to think there's something happened in our house (she said)..

She read the post that I wrote about my brother, then said she's jealous..
Well, don't be..
I know we are not so attached and so close like we used to be anymore (we used to be best buddies~~), you're still my beloved sister..

I know things can never go back to how it was..
We've all grown up..
There's no turning back..
No more Hakuna Matata.. xD
We now have different priorities, facing different people, different situations everyday..

And, I'm gonna be an aunt soon!
There's no way I wouldn't be excited..
I wanna try and observe everything that I learnt from my class on her.. Haha!
But don't worry, there will be no harm.. :P

Remember those times when we will go for a walk after dinner?
And those times when we play The Sims; actually you're the one playing and I play with your hair..
That was my masterpiece! Haha!

I have to say, our age gap does make me missing out a lot of fun times with you guys..
And I went through my high school years without you..
I know we had very different experiences and our times are very different..
But if you were there, how would things turn out to be?
The sad thing that I can never do, is to go to the same school at the same time with you guys..
I don't know why, I always wished to do that..
The matter of actually having siblings in the same school, I wanted to experience that..

And remember you used to say that by the time I continue my higher education, you're going to pay for my bills and we can stay together?
That clearly didn't happen.. Haha!

Then, I went to PJ for foundation..
Initially, I thought we would be able to spend some time together, but clearly I was wrong..
You were so busy working, and you'll be too tired and lazy to go out during weekends..
And why would you choose to spend time with me when you can spend time with him?
And I knew my Jiebe is not only MY Jiebe anymore..

I lived there for a year with minimum involvement of Jiebe in my life..
Of course, she was a great help during the water rationing season.. Haha!
I can never live without that few liters of water..
I do appreciate that..

You know, Jiebe has always been the sister that will fulfill the desires and wants that I have..
Whenever I go out with her, she'll buy me something that I want or I like..
Honestly, I can live without those.. (although I wouldn't mind you buying them for me.. xD)
Even a home cooked meal could satisfy me, I would like to spend time to have a talk..
Heart-to-heart talk..
When was it since we last talk?
By talk, I don't mean talking about daily hassles, what silly dramas you've been watching to release some stress;
I mean something deeper, what have you been up to, what has been troubling you, and how are you..

I read your blog just now, and then I realised that it has been such a long time since I last read your blog..
The latest post was last year's Christmas season..
You said you don't know what happened to us..
I don't know either..
But you have a life of your own now, and you know daddy isn't the kind of guy that will call randomly just to see how you're doing..
And you don't call that often too.. At least to me..
Gebe always said that both of you have some sort of connection that we don't have..
Well, I couldn't help that either.. Guess that's why..
Things we talk about are just some silly dramas and some other random things..

Well, it's already a long post..
No matter what you think, I want you to know that I love you..
And I appreciate what you did for me..
It's different with you and with Gebe, so don't compare.. (Don't care if you are comparing or not..)
I've started to pray more lately, and I've been praying for you..
Go to church if you might..

Lastly, Jiebe 是 Gazat! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment