Words

Words

11 August 2014

Simple Simple Me

Simple like a baby~ :P


I'm not sure how many of you people know about that..
Maybe some..
What I think about myself is - I'm SIMPLE..

Simple in a way that I'm not stupid, of course..
Simple in a way that I'll not do a plot behind your back, I don't know how to..
Simple in a way that I'll not know if you are plotting against me..
Simple in a way that I'll trust you since the day I met you, until you prove me wrong..
Simple in a way that I'll not worry if anyone is plotting against me..

Yea, maybe you can say that I'm stupid or not using my brain or whatsoever people can say..
Yea, I might not be using my brain, I don't think much about how I treat people..
I don't want to.. Or it's just I'm lazy to..
To think so much about each person that I've met, that what those fellas have in mind of me, is just so TIRING!

I know human can be complicated, like really really complicated and having a lot of conflicts..
I won't know if something that someone does is planned or it's an accident..
I don't care..
You can say I'm selfish, because as long as whatever you do doesn't harm me, I don't freaking care!

I've always thought that we have to treat people sincerely..
Although there are unlovable people, we don't need to like them, we just have to love them..
LIKING is chemistry, LOVE is an act..
Be easier said than done..
I'm still learning..

Truth be told, sometimes, I hate certain traits of certain people, but I still try my best to communicate with them sincerely..
Somehow this comes easily to me, because I tend to forget their annoying traits for a while..
(Unless the traits are just annoying enough that I can't forget.. [not proud of that])
Conclusion, if you heard me complaining about certain people's trait but I still seem fine interacting with them, I'm NOT faking it..
I forget for a while..

Another thing is, you might know some annoying or not-so-good things that people done to other people..
And you want to warn me about it..
Unless you want to me stay far away from those people, don't tell me..
Don't even give a hint..
If you wanna tell, tell everything; if not, don't show me even an expression..
I don't want to put on high guards when I come into contact with them, worrying that they might do something harmful to me..
Your intention might be good.. But it'll jeopardize our friendship..
And by the end of the day, who are we to judge?

And somehow, I tend to stay away from big troubles..
I mean like, they don't really come to me..
At least, I've been in this way for as long as I have lived..

You know, when you treat people sincerely, they act the same..
This has been proved to be true, to me, so far..

I don't like faking, as I, myself already hate fakers..
And I like being "brainless" around my friends..
Well, that's what being with friends about, right?
And I'm just too lazy to think too much.. (But I like to talk about deep stuffs like life or whatsoever..)
So, yea..

A relationship that tires you, will not bring much happiness..
[Random quotes that I came up with, yet to be proven, quite confident that it is true.. XD]

No comments:

Post a Comment